Thursday, February 23, 2017

Privacy



I feel that as I got older it become harder for me to open up about myself, my life and my aspiration.
Don't get me wrong, I'm in a happy place in my life and I'm so excited to be doing a lot of things this year.
It's just that,,, I spend days trying to figure out what to write to this blog and couldn't really write anything detail.
In a world where it is so easy to put your heart in public, and let everyone sees what you are doing, I feel even more secretive and reluctant to share.
As I get older, the only thing I wanted to share is my work...if there's no purpose in showing my life event, I better not.
I become more aware of how people see my content, my post then how I actually feel showing it off.


So that was it for today.
see you when I see you.

No comments: