Tuesday, March 5, 2013

blueberry again



Blueberry again... with fairy this time... ( fairy with angel wings?) regardless, hope you guys enjoy it


i"m happy when i paint... I decided I love watercolor more than oil. I have been taking oil painting classes and it definitely did not work for me... none of them worth posting..  










So i wanted the blueberry to be blue, of coarse, because its blueberry, but I do not want the color to be too similar with the wings... so I have to adjust it with more pink : )





the shadow of my hands LOL


Before painting them, the plan was to make this particular peace to be more pastel, but it ended brighter than expected... in a good way though XD





and this is how it looks, I have to add extra petals because there's dirty spot there that I have to cover. 

The only thing I don't like about this, is that the wings kinda/ almost/ barely touch the rings T T

well, I like it and I hope you guys too : )))

No comments: