Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE




I remember finishing a project from Australian institution before. I finished the job, they paid me, done..

I have to be honest though they weren't easy to deal with, but I still finish the job. 
Six months later..after I've finished other projects, been traveling, finished another semester at school, flew back home... and suddenly, so suddenly, they emailed me. 

The email basically stated that they held meetings and decided that the products will get more reviews if I changed some things in it. I emailed back that I was away and I didn't have the file with me to edit the products. 

Then a week later another email came, stating that I HAVE to do it within a week and they believe that it should take me no more than two hour, and that they will pay me for two hours worth of work.. 

So I emailed them back that once again, I was on vacation, and I gave them the date I would be available. I was being very polite and I agreed with the two hours worth of payment. 

And guess what they emailed me back??

Listen,. I know you live alone in San Francisco, I know where you live and I had friends live near your neighborhood.

Yeah you know where I lived in San Francisco, except that I wasn't there at the time.
I stopped replying afterwards. Am I scared? NOT AT ALL

Anyway, Its been years passed and now I feel that it is alright to share it since a lot of things has changed. 

Before I freelanced, I never knew that there's so many different kind of people out there...



No comments: