Thursday, November 30, 2017

Chinese takeout

I have been working real hard these days, even tough I didn't even know what I'm working for.
Is it for my family, for my future, I truly don't know. 
The good news is that I no longer spend a lot of time thinking about useless things and just fall asleep after a long days of work. Although sometimes I wonder if I'm just wasting my time. 

There are times when I felt overwhelmed and wanted to give up. 
And when I was so tired, I close my eyes and could still see San Francisco.
Few days ago I saw myself wearing trench coat with colorful scarf on my neck. The wind was blowing and I look cold. The street looks very wide compare to the one here in my hometown. I saw the intersection between Geary and 9th avenue. there were houses and shops, and I was alone. I was wearing leather shoes with a little heel like I always did. My hair showered with sun shine. The sun is about to set and I was looking for another lonely meal. I remember back then I would buy myself a lovely shoes just to cover up the fact that I had so many lonely walks in my life. 

Tonight I ate with my brother and sister and he proposed to eat Chinese food. He ordered chicken and it tasted like the Chinese take out I would have back in SF. " This is what I ate when I watch Netflix." I told him. 




No comments: