Sunday, July 1, 2018

No Internet No Life

Just when we arrived in China, there's a desk selling phone number with 4GB internet. and I was suspicious half way through when I asked them if 4GB is the speed or the amount of internet I can use. No answer. 
Anyway they took our passport and make us wait in line, there's like 5 group of people with us also purchasing sim card and internet data. 

By the time we arrived at the hotel, we realized that we have been scammed that the number is only to call and no internet data whatsoever. 

on our last day in china, we went to the mall and when we were about to go home, it started raining. 
We waited for the rain to stop but it just gotten worse. I asked my dad if he can checked the weather application on his phone to check what time the rain would stop. 
He said that there's no internet how is he supposed to check the weather...

In the end, no internet no life XD

No comments: