Saturday, November 3, 2012

monkey with persimmons

I am in love with watercolor, I mean who doesn't like such expensive colors..LOL Every time I went to art store, would pass by watercolor isle and it...is.... sooooo difficult not to take a glance at those expensive paints and paper.... and when I saw some beautiful colors, it is even more difficult to... ugh not to BUY THEM : (

I have been so in love with the Japanese monkey part of it because they are soooo sooo cute, saw them social grooming each other, the baby is just soo cute  I want to faint


This is based on the Japanese monkey ( nihon no saru) OK, ok I know mine doesn't look exactly like that, This is based on my interpretation and fantasy ok! I am just saying I was inspired by them...





 Monkey with persimmons




No comments: