Monday, November 5, 2012

monkey and gorilla


What happened when the Gorilla sleep? 


teasing a sleeping Gorilla is no ordinary sin done by the courageous one only, XD




Today something scary happened... I was walking around my new apartment to buy groceries and well as to see where I can get closest convenient store. I ended up in a store and bought toilet paper. When I left the store, I heard a woman shouting in my direction in a friendly manner and I thought maybe I accidentally left my phone or something..

She ran to my direction and asked me if I could show my hand and that she can do fortunetelling.

If you ever read my old old post, yes sure I loved fortune telling and card reading ( although I feel sinful about it) 
I loved card reading and fortune telling through face, but when it comes to " can I read you hand". 
ehm, I always refuse, just because I found it too deliberate, as if asking me to go naked.. XD

So I asked her if she could read my face and my past ( I found these kind of things interesting, I know, I know, I'm weird) 

Then she asked me if we could just stop by and get a coffee.. 
So we stop at a cafe near by ( yes, yes I can't believe I'm doing this either, when I have so much things to do, in fact, I am still carrying loads of toilet paper XD) 
I thought if she was proved to be a good fortune teller I wanted to introduce her to my friend ( who's also a fan of this silly thing) I know, I know this is really retarded, but hell, I love this more than playing poker XD

We sit down chilling for a moment and to my belief... she ordered the most expensive beverage there...
then I asked for a lemonade, and she, to my surprise is one retarded fortune teller...
She keep buying times and not telling me anything and asked me about my background ( which I lied, of coarse) 

Then she said " dear, you are very trouble, you have demons in your head and in your stomach" 
I don't really know how to explain this is English, but i did catch a cold, and have stomach ache. In chinese they called it "Lao Fong" XD 
It means, literally catching wind, or having to much air in your stomach ( makes you burp or fart XD) 

So when she said I have demons in my head and my stomach, I thought;
" ah it's just lao fong, you silly" 

Then she wanted to order food, and I know she's going to order really expensive stuff, so I said " I'm not hungry, let's just drink XD" 
Then she said with a sneered 
" your family hates you" ( imagine a wicked old lady said this to you T T) 
" your family hates you" 
" your family hates you" 
" your family hates you" 
" your family hates you" 
" your family hates you" 


which is, of coarse terribly wrong, my parents are always seeking for my affection, OK ( not to be a spoiled child but this is truly truly true!!) 
  
Then she said, " they never wanted you since birth, you are the only one that is not being blessed" 
" they never wanted you since birth, you are the only one that is not being blessed"

you are the only one that is not being blessed"

not being blessed"
not being blessed"

I was completely shocked, I went to fortune telling one too many times they never said such a silly uncommercial thing 



Then she looked at my eyes deep and her two hands were touching her forehead, " don't look her in the eye" I tell myself XD. 

 ( she gave up I think) and said ( again) " there's demon in your head and stomach" 
" give me 980 dollars and I'll help you" 

I laugh realizing how idiot I am, walked to the cashier, payed everything and left...: (







"your family hates you" 
" your family hates you" 
" your family hates you" 

XD


( yup, the silliest thing I've ever heard ) 



No comments: